Divine Suite Residence in the Capital of Kenya, Nairobi
30 minutes drive from the International Airport JKIA
The area is UN Blue Zoned and is therefore rated to be very safe.
International Schools (from Kindergarten to High School) are around the corner.
Close to shopping centers and mini marketsClose to Nairobi Arboretum recreation center with a 30.4 hectares forest.
Benefits of investing in Kenya
- One of the fastest growing economies in the world.
- Strategic importance of the Port in Mombasa.
- Investment friendly Government.
- Well developed social and physical infrastructure.
- Attractive location for major corporations seeking entry into the African continent.
The project which has an area of 38,000 m2 consists of 1 residential block, and 12 floors, each floor has an area of 2030 m2 containing a total of 250 apartments with complete finishes ranging from 1+1 to 2+1, and areas ranging from 55 m2 to 139.66 m2.
– Reception level = ground floor with amenities, pool, restaurant, reception, gym, drop off, some parking.
– 1st parking level / part of it offices
– 2nd parking level
– 1st apartment floor with lounge
– 11 regular floors of apartments
Prices start from $147,108
Date of delivery: 2022
Finishing phase has started
- Reception area
- Conference area/business meeting area
- Heated swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym
- Full backup generator
- High Speed lifts
- Video intercom
- Solar water heating
- Views into the green
Why invest in Divine Suite Residence
-12-14% guaranteed return on investment
-14.1% at 70% occupancy, if more occupancy then a higher return