Invest in Arnavutkoy .. Invest in your future
Arnavutkoy is located in the European side of Turkey, northwest of the city, in a strategic location bordered by the Black Sea, Başakşehir, Büyükçekmece, and Sultan Eyup.
The most important vital centers in Arnavutkoy
- Istanbul New Airport (the third largest airport in the world).
- Istanbul Canal “The project of the era”.
- Istanbul’s third bridge.
- Yacht port.
- Green Mosque.
- Durusu Lake.
- Arnavutkoy port.
- Industrial Area.
- Ready to build and organize.
- The reconstruction rate ranges from 50% to 120%.
- Areas starting from 500 square meters.
- Residential, agricultural, commercial, residential + commercial construction lands.
- A separate title deed or share.
- Suitable for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
Why invest in Arnavutkoy New City?
- Arnavutkoy’s strategic location is next to many huge investment projects such as Istanbul International Airport, the new Istanbul Canal, and the yacht port.
- Buying many giant companies in Arnavutkoy, such as Emaar, Emlak Konut, Toki, and Pegasus.
- An expected return on investment ranges between 70% – 90%.
- The current and expected continuous rise in the price per square meter due to the transformation of the status of most of the land from agricultural “Tarla” to Construction “Arsa” land, in addition to the confirmed rise when starting work on infrastructure and building other commercial and investment projects.